Khador's Reverse Matter Missile
At the projected waypoint, Keith fires the missile. The star's response? Well, it didn't go too well...
- Stealth fighters will appear literally out of nowhere and will try to stop you. Destroy them, but keep moving towards the waypoint.
- You do not need to destroy all stealth fighters when you reach the waypoint.
- Under normal circumstances, destroying all enemies is very helpful. In the irradiated blast zone of the supernova, your gamma shield will deplete over time, meaning that if you stop to destroy too many stealth fighters you will run out of time and die.
- The missile containing the reverse matter generator will automatically fire when you reach the waypoint; it is not in your Secondary Weapons.
- Get a good Booster, Cyclotron Boost-up, to get to the waypoint quicker.