Tips and TricksEdit
- It is reccomended that you get a powerful booster and at least a Riot Shield before trying this mission, as the Void can easily destroy you even if you get back to Sahi.
- If you already have a scanner, you can just equip your ship with a tractor beam.
- If you have enough money, you can equip your ship with a AB-2 "Glue Gun" or a AB-3 "Kingfisher".
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (Android)Edit
- You are told that Tractor Beams both very rare and expensive, but that someone in the lounge will be selling one cheap - for 100,000 credits.
- If you already own a Tractor Beam and have enough money to buy the other one from the Space Lounge, you can then resell it for a minimum profit of 50,000 to 60,000 Credits - easy and fast money. Note that it is the same Tractor Beam you get from shops, so there is no difference between them.
- If you don't buy immediately, expect to search a long time for another one, and also expect to pay at least 150,000 credits for the AB-1 "Retractor".
- It has been speculated, that the high price and rarity in the Android version is to encourage in-game purchase of the credits.
If you delay the trip to Sahi for long enough (avoid going to Sahi for a long time), Carla will get impatient and say various lines of "hidden dialogue". These voice lines occur at random points after entering an orbit or undocking from a station. These voice lines include:
- "Your ship is sure comfortable Maxwell, but we've wasted enough time already! Please get us to Sahi!"
- "You do know how to get to Sahi, right?"
If you attempt to go to Sahi without a tractor beam or scanner, Carla will get very impatient with you, almost shouting at you for trying to go without the correct equipment.